Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's October 100 Cartridge Blog Hop, Day Two!
If you have been hopping along you should have come from Kat's Blog. If not you will want to start from the beginning on Erica's Blog.
I made projects about two of my favorite things snow and Halloween.
I decided to take one image from Accent Essentials and make 2 different projects.
First is a snowflake garland.
So then I took the same snowflake and created a card.
My next project highlights some cuts from October 31st. The cuts from this cart are somewhat intricate and lend themselves well to making paper bag lanterns. The haunted house is cut from Happy Hauntings.
My final project is a mini album. I used mostly Colorbok and Paper Company Value pack papers and lots of ink. The book is 5.5 x 8.
|"Enter if you Dare" is from Happy Hauntings cut at 6.19 x 4.13 and layered on top of the back for the spider frame cut at 5.28 x 7.20. The spider web is from October 31st and was in my stash.|
|The corn maze is cut at 5.0 x 4.45 and the scarecrow is cut at 1.64 x 3.01. I cut this page a bit wider and folded it to make room for a photo.|
|I added this sign cut at 2.55 x 4.69 and added individual cornstalks tied with a ribbon and it doesn't show up well on the photo but there is an indian corn attached.|
|I used the skeleton corner border from October 31st cut at 4 inches and the Mouse from Happy Hauntings cut at 2.5 inches to frame the photo I will add later!|
|This is the back of the book!|
Thanks for hopping by!
. Erica – http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
19. Connie - http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com
20. Lucinda Gibson - http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com
21. Tanya Adams - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com
22. Karey Jeans - http://www.creativecraftcorner.com
23. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com
24. Gayle Schrader- http://gscraptime.blogspot.com
25. Laura - http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com
26. Heather S - http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com
27. Lezlye http://lezlyes.blogspot.com
28. Rosa http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
29. Autumn Willis - http://autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com
30. Lisa Newton-Orensky - www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com
31. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com
33. Laurie http://lauriecandoit.blogspot.com/ <------- You are here!
34. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/