Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2nd

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

Today I have a layout to show you.   I used Winter Frolic along with Recollections, ColorBok, and Coredination papers.


The 2 boys are both cut at 4 inches.   I used a white Gelly Roll pen to add some faux stitching to the boy with the snowball.   I sanded the sled to give it some dimension and added some Silver Gelly Roll pen to the skis.

Snow much fun is cut at 6.139 x3.556 and I cut one in brown to use as a shadow.  I just offset it a bit and then just the white gelly pen to add faux stitching to the word snow.

The North Pole is cut at 7.472 x 8.347.   I cut all layers except the green tree layer in the same color blue card stock.   I used the cuttlebug embossing folder with dots to add dimension to one of the 3 top pieces and then went over it lightly with stickles, I also went around the other two with stickles.    I opted to leave the North Pole off of my layout because I want to use it to put the month and year at a later time.    

I then layered a photo mat over the bottom portion of the North Pole mountains.

Winter with snow is by far my favorite season and I simply cannot wait to show my grandson just how much fun it is to play in the snow, so this layout was made with that in mind.

Don't forget to check out all the other 25 days of projects!

Laurie

4 comments:

Tonya said...

What a great page Laurie. Your cuts are so cute!

Tonya
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

Super LO. Love the papers you picked for the clothes.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Liz said...

I love layouts and this one is adorable!

http;//tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

love the LO. such details!! the snow outfits are cute! Doris
parkernana5@cox.net